Dear Job Ingraham

 Dear Job Ingraham,

You are my revolutionary war patriot ancestor.  I believe I have several.  Maybe someday I will work on my DAR supplementals.  That could be a fun project.  For now you are my first proven and accepted DAR connection.  Thank you for all you did and sacrificed to help our country gain its independence! πŸ’•  I would love to know more about you and your story if it was possible.  

We currently have a big problem here in America.  How it came to be is, I’m sure, a very complex story.  Our immediate big problem is our current president Donald Trump.  He is quite a story let me tell you.  He is a temporary chapter in our countries history as hard as that may be to believe for those of us who have lived under his shadow and threat for like a decade now.  We are I believe at the peak of the disaster that he has created.  I do believe his power has started slipping (I believe anyway), but beyond him, our country faces what I believe is perhaps an equally serious challenge.  Our government is to a large extent,  influenced and bought and controlled by the super rich.  What will become of the United States of America now?  I don’t know.  It is a story yet to unfold.  I myself will only continue to be around for another small part of the story, as were you during your Revolutionary war era.  Thank you being my ancestor.  I do believe that all of our shared stories and experiences are where true meaning and insight is to be found.

Here is something from my own current story.  In my latter 50s it has been my destiny and story to become something of a nut. πŸ₯œ 🌰 At least I believe I now find myself feeling more comfortable and at peace with being a nut.  How can I argue with my own destiny if being a bit loco is who I am?  What do you think of my now 21st century life?  It is sure different from yours isn’t it?!  There are 21st century realities in my current life that would have been seemingly impossible, even to myself, at the earlier stages of my own life!  How the world has changed!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question For Grandmother Marilla

Empathy For Trump

Ancestral Connections